Casino Trực Tuyến：What is sexual violence?
Video: Learn about the many forms of sexual violence.
Sexual violence is a broad term
It includes behaviours and actions that are sexual in nature – either physical or psychological – that are unwanted, coerced or committed without consent.
Sexual Violence can be:
- A single occurrence, or can be ongoing by the same or different perpetrator(s)
- Experienced by people of all genders
- Experienced by people of any age
- Is most likely perpetrated by someone known to the victim/survivor
- In-person or online (i.e. using social media such as Facebook and Tinder, sharing nude pictures, texting)
Some examples of sexual violence include:
- Sexual abuse
- Indecent exposure
- Sexual harassment
- Cyber-sexual harassment
- Unwanted sexual comments
- Unwanted touching or advances
- The denial of another person's sexual decision-making rights
- Removal of or failure to use a condom during intercourse without consent
- Coercion of another person's sexuality by physical or psychological intimidation