Many of our 120+ programs fill up quickly and you'll need time to get a study permit, so apply early. Here's how:
- Select your top two program choices
You can have one active application with up to two choices at a time. One program at two different campuses counts as two choices.
- Review general admission requirements, language requirements and transcripts & required documentation
- Review specific documentation and language requirements based on the country where you were educated.
- Review tuition, program costs and fees (PDF 545KB)
International students are able to apply for NSCC scholarships and bursaries.
- Be ready to pay your application fee
- Print an application form (PDF 81KB)
Apply for a study permit and co-op work permit
Once you receive your acceptance letter, you can apply for a Canadian study permit. For assistance, please refer to our Study Permit Application Guide (PDF 440KB). If you have questions about demonstrating financial support on your study permit application, please see our guide (PDF 316KB).
Check the Government of Canada website for study permit processing times.
Prepare for NSCC and living in Nova Scotia
The Guidebook for International Students provides an overview of what you need to know about studying and living in Nova Scotia.
If you have already applied and would like to change your program choice, defer your admittance, or be readmitted into a program, visit our deferrals, application changes and readmissions section.
Ready to apply?Apply
Need help? Contact us:
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday:
8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
P.O. Box 220
Halifax, NS B3J 2M4