Casino Trực Tuyến：Library Services
All NSCC campus libraries carry a wide range of learning materials in print, multimedia and online formats. NSCC libraries are members of the Novanet library system, which provides access to the resources of eleven university and college library collections across Nova Scotia.
You can have these resources delivered to your local campus library via the Novanet Express loan service. Search our online catalogue to find out what resources we have to offer.
Your student card doubles as your library card:
- To activate your card, please visit one of our campus libraries.
- Once activated, keep your card handy when you wish to borrow, renew items or make requests in the catalogue.
- You can also access our databases, ebooks and streaming video from either on campus or from home (just enter your student number and password).
Other services offered through our libraries include:
- help with your assignments (e.g. research, citing sources)
- searching and evaluating online resources
- help understanding plagiarism and copyright
- access to online subject guides, workshops, photocopying, computing
- mobile device charging stations
- collaborative and quiet study spaces
Ask us a question
If you can't come into one of our libraries, ask us a question via our Live Help chat service, email or give us a call. We'll be happy to help!
For more information please visit the Library Website.